Years ago, in the early 70’s and 80’s there was a character named SuperDave Osborne. SuperDave, with the self-imposed reputation of “being better than that other guy, Evil What’s his name (Knievel),” was touted as the ‘World’s Greatest Stuntman. SuperDave’s claim to fame was that he’d do any stunt at any time at any place. …
Tag Archive: nerve block
BuffedWear Clothing Slideshow
- Is Colin Kaepernick REALLY the issue? Part l September 24, 2016
- Ally Chargualaf: An Open Letter To My Daughter On Her 21st Birthday August 14, 2016
- Sports eGaming: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry June 14, 2016
- FLASH FRIDAY SALE – Friday, April 22nd April 22, 2016
- Just Do Your Job. April 22, 2016
- The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven. John Milton
- The person who is afraid to risk failure seldom has to face success. John Wooden
- “Tell me you will…tell me you won’t…don’t tell me you can’t!” Mary Garza
- “If you don’t want to give me your best each day, go play for someone who likes to lose.” Coach Daly -UConn Wmn's Basketball
- To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy Cus D'Amato
Dave “Dr. Buff” Patterson is the epitome of a one-stop bodybuilding contest prep shop. From off-season nutrition to contest prep to music editing to choreography, his four decade resume of bodybuilding and best posing awards speak for itself. I can always depend on Dave’s availability to provide me with honest and direct feedback to bring out my bodybuilding potential.
If you are willing to listen to, and apply Dave’s knowledge, experience and expertise, you can rest assured that you will always look your very best when you step on stage. Most of all, Dave is a great person and trusted friend.