If you lift weights or participate in athletic activities, you probably should see a chiropractor. If you lift weights or play HARD, you’re kinda foolish if you don’t see a chiropractor. If you do competition training, whether for bodybuilding, powerlifting, Olympic lifting, crossfit training, or any other sport or activity, you’re just plain ole dumb …
Monthly Archive: February 2016
BuffedWear Clothing Slideshow
- Is Colin Kaepernick REALLY the issue? Part l September 24, 2016
- Ally Chargualaf: An Open Letter To My Daughter On Her 21st Birthday August 14, 2016
- Sports eGaming: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry June 14, 2016
- FLASH FRIDAY SALE – Friday, April 22nd April 22, 2016
- Just Do Your Job. April 22, 2016
- “Find out what is necessary, and do the necessary well.” Father Rock
- “Tell me you will…tell me you won’t…don’t tell me you can’t!” Mary Garza
- The person who is afraid to risk failure seldom has to face success. John Wooden
- “The challenge is from within; the opponent is yourself; the reward is private; the victory is having met the challenge” Unknown author
- The secret to getting ahead is getting started. Author unknown
Dave “Dr. Buff” Patterson is the epitome of a one-stop bodybuilding contest prep shop. From off-season nutrition to contest prep to music editing to choreography, his four decade resume of bodybuilding and best posing awards speak for itself. I can always depend on Dave’s availability to provide me with honest and direct feedback to bring out my bodybuilding potential.
If you are willing to listen to, and apply Dave’s knowledge, experience and expertise, you can rest assured that you will always look your very best when you step on stage. Most of all, Dave is a great person and trusted friend.