For the life of me, I don’t know why this is done. Oh, I know HOW it’s done…rather easily, I must add, but I need someone to help me understand WHY it’s done. Why is this one thing done over and over at drug-free shows? What the heck are you talking about, Davie? Simple. Drugged …
Monthly Archive: October 2015
BuffedWear Clothing Slideshow
- Is Colin Kaepernick REALLY the issue? Part l September 24, 2016
- Ally Chargualaf: An Open Letter To My Daughter On Her 21st Birthday August 14, 2016
- Sports eGaming: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry June 14, 2016
- FLASH FRIDAY SALE – Friday, April 22nd April 22, 2016
- Just Do Your Job. April 22, 2016
- To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy Cus D'Amato
- “Find out what is necessary, and do the necessary well.” Father Rock
- “If you don’t want to give me your best each day, go play for someone who likes to lose.” Coach Daly -UConn Wmn's Basketball
- The person who is afraid to risk failure seldom has to face success. John Wooden
- “Tell me you will…tell me you won’t…don’t tell me you can’t!” Mary Garza
Dave “Dr. Buff” Patterson is the epitome of a one-stop bodybuilding contest prep shop. From off-season nutrition to contest prep to music editing to choreography, his four decade resume of bodybuilding and best posing awards speak for itself. I can always depend on Dave’s availability to provide me with honest and direct feedback to bring out my bodybuilding potential.
If you are willing to listen to, and apply Dave’s knowledge, experience and expertise, you can rest assured that you will always look your very best when you step on stage. Most of all, Dave is a great person and trusted friend.