This post has no tag
BuffedWear Clothing Slideshow
- Is Colin Kaepernick REALLY the issue? Part l September 24, 2016
- Ally Chargualaf: An Open Letter To My Daughter On Her 21st Birthday August 14, 2016
- Sports eGaming: How To Get In On A Multi-Billion Dollar Industry June 14, 2016
- FLASH FRIDAY SALE – Friday, April 22nd April 22, 2016
- Just Do Your Job. April 22, 2016
- To see a man beaten not by a better opponent but by himself is a tragedy Cus D'Amato
- “Find out what is necessary, and do the necessary well.” Father Rock
- “The challenge is from within; the opponent is yourself; the reward is private; the victory is having met the challenge” Unknown author
- The person who is afraid to risk failure seldom has to face success. John Wooden
- “Time lost is time lost. It’s gone forever. Some people tell themselves that they will work TWICE as hard tomorrow to make up for what they did not do today. People should ALWAYS do their best. If they can work twice as hard tomorrow, then they should have also worked twice as hard today. That would have been their best. Catching up leaves no room for them to do their best [or to improve] tomorrow.” John Wooden
Dave “Dr. Buff” Patterson is the epitome of a one-stop bodybuilding contest prep shop. From off-season nutrition to contest prep to music editing to choreography, his four decade resume of bodybuilding and best posing awards speak for itself. I can always depend on Dave’s availability to provide me with honest and direct feedback to bring out my bodybuilding potential.
If you are willing to listen to, and apply Dave’s knowledge, experience and expertise, you can rest assured that you will always look your very best when you step on stage. Most of all, Dave is a great person and trusted friend.